I’m lazy so this is in bullet format
- we took on a foster puppy2 Fridays ago after losing out on adopting our dream dog
- foster puppy turned out to be wonderful and we quickly fell in love with plans to adopt
- foster puppy is named Maui
- Maui got the sneezes, which turned into a cough, add in goopy eyes and then intestinal issues
- J went to the dentist and got 2 crowns and a tooth pulled and a spacer put in
- he was miserable all day Thursday so we took a mental health day on Friday and went to the park in beautiful weather
- the rescue org took Maui back last firday because she suspects distemper. with a 20% chance of living we didn’t want the kids to watch
- same rescue org asks us to take a health pup to try and keep it safe from the virus
- 2nd puppy is named Tucson (we didn’t name him)
- he is kind of whiny but has settled down today
- Little J is the puppy whisperer and gets to sleep on the guestroom pullout with the puppies to keep them from crying all night
- we had friends over Friday night for pizza and a movie
- went to a b-day party on Sat at Pump it Up and had a great time with only a few small incidents
- Went to mom’s game night with kids in tow and yelled approximately 50 times to stop playing pillow fight
- Felt bad for hostess, she has one 8 month old girl. We brought 4 crazy boys. Had a good time in spite of it.
- Super busy day today. house appears clean but that’s because the clutter is hiding on my bed…must move before sleeping
- stopped babysitting (on a regular basis) the 2 year old girl.
- Will start babysitting 2 days a week (3 hours each day) for my neighbor’s 2 boys tomorrow morning
- Hoping that her 6 and 8 year old will get along with my 4 and 6 year old. Would be great if our neighbors could also be friends.
- Did I mention my wack sleeping schedule do to taking puppies out to potty in the middle of the night.
- And the being awake at like 6am because puppies like to play at that time? That’s 2 hours earlier than normal.
Thus ends this week’s update. Geeze even my bullets get wordy!
Oh and the accomplishment of the week/year. J cleaned his room today with minimal input from me in less than an hour. And when he said it was clean and I asked if I could check he said yes. I walked in and there was not a single toy left on the floor. Nothing like Wii Diego Safari rescue game time as motivation!